My huge parcel from ♥home♥ finally arrived 1.5 weeks ago, just in time for X'mas.

Sauce packs, spices, dried seafood, etc.

Finally, I can eat my braised pork belly with beancurd skin and hard boiled eggs very soon!!
Dried scallops from mum & XO sauces!!

"Kentucky" chicken tenders tonight. It was sheer luck that I discovered (last year when I brought these 2 different types of spices to try) combining these 2 packs will render fantastic results.

Seasoned the sliced chicken breasts with "Seah's Fried Chicken Spices" for 30 mins before dipping them into whipped egg whites and "Kentucky" spice powder.


Sauce packs, spices, dried seafood, etc.

Finally, I can eat my braised pork belly with beancurd skin and hard boiled eggs very soon!!
Dried scallops from mum & XO sauces!!

"Kentucky" chicken tenders tonight. It was sheer luck that I discovered (last year when I brought these 2 different types of spices to try) combining these 2 packs will render fantastic results.

Seasoned the sliced chicken breasts with "Seah's Fried Chicken Spices" for 30 mins before dipping them into whipped egg whites and "Kentucky" spice powder.

I think it is obligatory to have an electric whisker for the whipped egg whites because it took me 4-5 mins to get the right texture at the highest speed while pressing onto the "turbo" button. I don't know how long it would have taken if one is doing it manually... Also, maybe, I'm really weak, but my arm was kind of aching while holding onto the electric whisker.
The result was really crispy and light (due to the introduction of the egg whites) chicken tenders while retaining the moisture of the meat. I studied the ingredients of the packs and think it would be quite easy to replicate them myself. I will try it in future and add in more chilli powder because I don't find the "spicy powder" spicy at all.
Personally, I don't fancy fried food a lot because it always irritate my throat after that. Smelling the oily fumes while deep frying them didn't help either. However, it is worth the effort if you have someone in the family who likes it.














