It was more than once (here & here for example) that I've mentioned one of my colleagues' bf is a Willy Wonka, I realised to maintain your weight (I don't even want to mention losing weight, if you are trying!!), you will need a lot of mental power and self-discipline because, there is a 1.5kg of assorted French chocolates waiting for us in the pantry area after our X'mas break!!
I like this chocolate I picked out randomly from the box (pic taken using my lousy mobile phone, so resolution is not even nice to begin with), random because there is no booklet or anything printed on the box to indicate which chocolate corresponds to which fillings, every one you pick out is a surprise until you eat it.

Raspberry flavoured with real raspberries and seeds inside!!

The pink colour cheers one up too, no? =D















No comments:
Post a Comment