Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #11

One of the toys I brought back from Singapore - a small wooden rolling pin that fits the size of my hands.

I use this primarily for making the skin of my gyozas or dumplings for now. This is an excellent purchase. It is so much easier for me now compared to the giant rolling pin I was using before that were meant for men or people who likes to roll out their dough while grabbing onto the rolling pin at both ends, it just exhaust me completely at the end. With this hand-held size, I totally feel like a Ding Tai Fung expert. LoL!!


The fillings that I'm very proud of - burst of meat juices the moment you bite into it.

Yes, you are right, I was wrapping my gyozas while watching streaming tv serials/varieties from my laptop. Haha! I do them in bulk (50 of them at the end usually), so that I don't have to go through the whole session of making the dough again for the next 2 - 3 sessions.

Pan-fried versions for W.

I like mine in soups. A very versatile dish that allows you to do it in the style you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment