After "La galette des Rois" - A king's cake at home, we have another round in the office too (our office eats, non-stop... non-stop, really), it seems that we have valid reasons to celebrate with food 330 out of 365 days .
This must be a very French tradition because almost every office in France practise this.
This must be a very French tradition because almost every office in France practise this.

With cider.



The crowns on the table.


This is my favourite crown! Made by my colleague's son in school. So sweet!!

La fève is found!! A pizza truck this time.

The "King" is crowned.

There was another "Galette des Rois" back home... I didn't eat it this time as I was really sick of it (pretty greasy food). I like the fève though, it is a bunny!!

The winds this week have been really strong. I couldn't even advance in my steps on my way to work one rainy morning and have to seek shelter for it to subside before making efforts going against it with my umbrella again. Praying for Spring to come quick!!















No comments:
Post a Comment