Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #15

Winter sales started since Wed this week and I felt almost like a saint without taking part in this frenzy.

I was taking in the scenes of how people queue up in the wee hours of the morning outside major shopping centres and getting flustered in those heaps of sales items inside the boutiques. It felt like a different world when I was looking at all these while I was on my way walking to the bus stop after work each evening at a leisurely pace because this is the part of the day that I take strolling as part of my de-stressing routine.

Sales don't excite me anymore. The internet solves almost everything nowadays.

After sleeping non-stop for 15 hours and waking up in the afternoon today, I made a trip to good, old, trusty Uniqlo hoping to get some basics that I need for winter. I was telling myself that if there is a mad crowd inside, I will just have lunch nearby and heed back for a lazy Saturday, but I guessed people usually go for fancy stuff during sales time and don't think basics are worth all the hassle, it was actually quite empty today, much to my delight!

A grand total of 50 Euros off my total purchase!! - 1 cashmere turtleneck sweater, 1 basic stripped T, 1 pair of dark blue heat-tech jeans (This thing really works!! It is really warm!!) & 2 undies (Uniqlo has got one of the best undergarments!!)

Turtle-neck sweaters may not work for everyone but I find black turtleneck sweaters very flattering on me!!

Heattech products rock during winter. I've got a lot of their heattech basics.
Paris has gone below 0 degrees since yesterday.

I got everything I needed from the Sales in one shop this year. =D

I h.a.t.e. crowded places. It stresses me up and this is the last thing I need after a week long of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment