Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #16

Chinese tea set as a birthday gift for one of my colleagues who will be celebrating her birthday next week.

There are a lot of January babies in the office. She will be the 3rd one this month. Do you know there are a lot of French born between the months of May - July? When I count back the months, their parents did something really romantic during summer. >>> "I know what you did last summer." (Total pun intended) LOL!! I haven't meet a French who is born in December like me. I still love December the most. =)

Since my idea won the support of everyone, I was assigned to get it. It is beautiful, isn't it? I feel like having a set myself too, but I was thinking when I will get to use it? Or, it is going to be another decorative item in the cupboard?


It comes in a beautiful box with beautiful lining inside.








From a fellow tea lover to another, I hope she will like what I've chosen for her, paid for by everyone in the office. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment