New Year lunch 2012 with my colleagues went very Italian.
Italian breadsticks - typical of every Italian restaurants that I've been to.


Italian buns.

Italian beer.

This was my main dish - Seafood pasta. If I was alone at the restaurant or at home eating this, I would have licked my plate clean...

//Other main dishes from the plates of my colleagues//
Some pasta with grilled eggplants.

Grilled veggies with some grilled fish.

Asparagus with melting cheese.

Chicken cutlet with pasta.

//The desserts//
Café gourmand - Italian coffee with 3 little pieces of assorted desserts.

I had my fav dessert - Panna Cota.

I traded part of my Panna Cota with 2 other colleagues and I think I made the best choice!! Haha!!

Tiramisu with pistacho toppings.

Tiramisu with strawberry toppings.

It was quite nice but I don't really like alcohol in my food, unless the alcohol content has already evaporated from the process of cooking.

Chocolate bomb with a smiley face - Some chocolate dessert with chocolate ice cream embedded within.


3 hours lunch on a working day is worth more than a smile, no? =DD

I don't know the name of this white wine, but I like it a lot! Sweet with a fruity taste. Should have asked before we left the restaurant.

Italian breadsticks - typical of every Italian restaurants that I've been to.


Italian buns.

Italian beer.

This was my main dish - Seafood pasta. If I was alone at the restaurant or at home eating this, I would have licked my plate clean...

//Other main dishes from the plates of my colleagues//
Some pasta with grilled eggplants.

Grilled veggies with some grilled fish.

Asparagus with melting cheese.

Chicken cutlet with pasta.

//The desserts//
Café gourmand - Italian coffee with 3 little pieces of assorted desserts.

I had my fav dessert - Panna Cota.

I traded part of my Panna Cota with 2 other colleagues and I think I made the best choice!! Haha!!

Tiramisu with pistacho toppings.

Tiramisu with strawberry toppings.

It was quite nice but I don't really like alcohol in my food, unless the alcohol content has already evaporated from the process of cooking.

Chocolate bomb with a smiley face - Some chocolate dessert with chocolate ice cream embedded within.


3 hours lunch on a working day is worth more than a smile, no? =DD

I don't know the name of this white wine, but I like it a lot! Sweet with a fruity taste. Should have asked before we left the restaurant.

I would love to go back for their seafood pasta again. Here I am feeling very hungry looking at these pictures...
[ADDRESS]
Restaurant Convivium
3 boulevard Pershing
75017 Paris















No comments:
Post a Comment