Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #8

Work has been really busy, but I'm really liking it! I come back, catch my breath, and it is bedtime soon after. Not a lot of time left for anything else besides the daily-routine or even time for myself like reading. I have quite a bit of back-logged pictures.

Some food pictures from X'mas.

Lobster VS Crab.

In France, they sell their seafood in this state. Not raw, but the state as you have seen in the pics. Some even lay them in a platter for you nicely with lemon slices nicely-sliced up.


Left - Lobster's pincer, Right - Crab's pincer



There are loads of orange-coloured cream embedded between the insides of the lobster's shell and its meat.

I love seafood so much that I wouldn't dismiss the idea of living by the sea some day just to have fresh seafood everyday. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment