Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #9

Remember the boulangerie I've mentioned in my neighbourhood where they were awarded the place to have the best chouquettes for 2010 here?

I decided to make it one of my long-term targets to try out the chouquettes & chocolate éclairs in Paris (I made it a point when W bought me chocolate éclairs that Sunday), especially those boulangeries that weren't mentioned in the media but are receiving constant support in the neighbourhood just because they are good in what they do.


During New Year Day's eve, I got chocolate éclairs from "Le Quartier Du Pain". =D



They are really using mostly chocolate, and not sugar from its taste. ♥ I like!♥


Since, I'm a self-confessed chouquette lover, I cannot walk out of this boulangerie that has the best chouquettes in Paris without any chouquettes, can I?

They taste as good, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment