Pages

Sunday, March 04, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #26

Approximately 3 more weeks for Spring to arrive officially on the calendar!!

I'm in the midst of packing some of the winter stuff away and taking out some of the lightweight Spring/Summer clothes from the places where I stored them. Not packing all cos' I know how fickle and errantic the weather could be. We could be under 0 degrees next week, who knows? The papers just announced a cold front approaching from Canada. =(

Apart from owning a lot of black clothing, the other colours I have are mostly white, grey, beige or pastel shades. I've got a very boring wardrobe.

My white blazar.
Smarten up my outfit instantly even if I'm just wearing a T-shirt & jeans. =D For lazy people.


My maxi nude pleated skirt. I love how the bottom of the skirt dancing a little bit in the air when I walk in it. Makes me happy.


Weekend shirts.


Shorts for ♪♫ Spring & Summer ♪♫


I went swimming in one of the public swimming pools for the first time in France today. It was not as bad as I imagined. In fact, I really like the feeling of being in the waters since young. I think I will make this a regular activity from now on. I really love swimming.

P/S: It is compulsory for everyone to wear a swimming cap before they enter the pool. Majority of the public pools here aren't olympic-sized. Most of them run for a maximum of 25m. I miss Singapore for this. Other than some of the minor details, the hygiene part is acceptable, which is my most important criteria among all.

No comments:

Post a Comment