Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hiver 2011/2012 #29

After getting the 2.5litres thermal magic cooker in 2010 (as mentioned here), I bought its 5litres version during my last trip back home because it is so easy to use, so energy-saving, and simply because I am a glutton - I love to see a lot of food laid out in front of my eyes, hence, a bigger one is needed.

I haven't got the time to use it until today.

Five Spice Braised Pork Belly with tofu, beancurd puffs, hard boiled eggs and lean-cut pork.

It may not be the best looking dish, but it tastes so good with a plain bowl of rice, especially during winter.
I'm going to bring some of these for my lunch box on Monday, with some greens I bought from Chinatown today too. It has been some time since I brought my lunchbox to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment