Do you know we've switched back to summer hours last Sunday at 2 a.m.?
These days, I get to see daylight when I step out of the office and this is really a joy. If you have been through the winter period, you will understand how depressing it can get when you go to work before the sun is up and knock off when the sun is long gone at 16h.
The sun looks like this today at 18h.

How the sun shone on the streets at 18h.


Me at 18H.

I don't need this at 18h, but I need it at 8h on my way to work when it is still chilly, at around 8 degrees celcius.

Close to 20h.


How the sun shone on the streets at 18h.


Me at 18H.

I don't need this at 18h, but I need it at 8h on my way to work when it is still chilly, at around 8 degrees celcius.

Close to 20h.

I can't wait to see the sun up in the sky at 22h in summer again! =D















No comments:
Post a Comment