I had the intention of bringing out my camera today, but I forgot all about it when I stepped out (again!). So, all I've got was the camera on my mobile.
This is one of my favourites at M&S.

The grocery basket*.

I like collecting nice biscuit tins from M&S. I got this primarily because of the tin, not really interested in the contents, W will be eating those biscuits (they come in 3 flavours - triple chocolate, belgian chocolate chips and pure butter shortcakes).

So cute!

Can't wait to open this pack to try!!

This one too!!

And, this one!!


The grocery basket*.

I like collecting nice biscuit tins from M&S. I got this primarily because of the tin, not really interested in the contents, W will be eating those biscuits (they come in 3 flavours - triple chocolate, belgian chocolate chips and pure butter shortcakes).

So cute!

Can't wait to open this pack to try!!

This one too!!

And, this one!!

*There were much more stuff after this pic was taken.















No comments:
Post a Comment