Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Printemps 2012 #22

The trip to M&S was because I was waiting for one of my movies to start, I was famished, it was lunch time and it was 2 hours after I woke up.

Waiting area at the cinema in Paris.

Snacks area selling everything and anything that make me feeling sick after a few bites. Yes, I don't really like popcorn. A few mouthfuls are still okay, not after that. It either gets too sweet, too oily (for those who like to add butter to it) or too messy. I don't usually like to eat while watching films cos' it distracts me.

"Still Scottish Mountain Water" doesn't taste much different from Evian, or any other decent mineral water that I've tasted before.


Head count - 12. My strategy for movie watching in Paris - go when the film is already running into its 2nd or 3rd week, I had the whole row to myself! Woohoo~~


From the M&S picnic bag(s) / Food in the dark - Egg & watercress sandwich. Not bad, really =)


Blueberry muffins pack, I have planned to try every blueberry muffin I come across, but I found this recipe that calls itself "To die for blueberry muffins", so until I bake this recipe myself and deemed it as a success, I'll keep on trying what I come across in the market. =D


M&S muffins are moist and nice. I realised they aren't available on a daily basis. Some days they have it, some days not. They got the chocolate chip muffins too. I'm not too much into chocolate muffins though.


Unlimited access movie card - flat rate of 20€ subscription/month and you get access to all the movies in the cinema. Every movie costs around 11++€ in France, I've caught 3 this month so far. Pretty good deal if you like to watch films.

[Young Adult] I don't understand why critics cited that it was Charlize Theron's best role. However, I do understand how often people think their first bf still cannot get over them, and they are still into them! Haha!!

[2 days in NYC] Brought laughters and I enjoyed it. I think I'm going to catch its precendent [2 days in Paris].

[Target] The best I've watched this year!! I laughed so much that I'm going to catch it in the theatre another time! The 2 guys in the film are very cute too!!

Planning to catch [Titanic in 3D], [Hunger Games] & [A date with Marilyn] next.

Do you like keeping movie tickets like I do? I think it serves as some kind of remembrance.

Something cute I saw after 2 films today - pink scooter with a nice seat. The weather has been bad since last week. Grey, chilly and rainy since yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment