This granola pack from M&S is the only one among all their different varieties that contains no dried fruits. I hate dried fruits, I only like to eat my fruits fresh, period.

I was trying to see whether I can see the difference between pumpkin, sunflower and golden linseeds.

What do they mean by "This product may contain stones"? Are they referring to the kind of stones I'm thinking about or there are actually some kind of edible stones?!!

They taste so good with yoghurt.

I should take pics of the many different ways one can eat their yoghurt. =)


I was trying to see whether I can see the difference between pumpkin, sunflower and golden linseeds.

What do they mean by "This product may contain stones"? Are they referring to the kind of stones I'm thinking about or there are actually some kind of edible stones?!!

They taste so good with yoghurt.

I should take pics of the many different ways one can eat their yoghurt. =)
















No comments:
Post a Comment