Hello Kitty X ice jelly 爱玉 with honey lemon (I can't find lime here, so lemon makes the second best choice) juice and any fresh fruits you can find. I chose strawberries this time.


Hello Kitty X Banana-nutella cake.

Trying my best to create the marble effect.
My first time baking this.

Loaded with the goodness of 5 very ripe bananas.
Very moist =D


I baked 4 Hello Kitties, but there are only 3 left cos' I cannot resist myself to eat one of them.

To the office for dessert time tomorrow and intoxicating and/or traumatizing my European colleagues on Hello Kitty-everything culture again. Hahaha!!

This is a real vintage baking tin, I love the flowery imprints on it.



Hello Kitty X Banana-nutella cake.

Trying my best to create the marble effect.
My first time baking this.

Loaded with the goodness of 5 very ripe bananas.
Very moist =D


I baked 4 Hello Kitties, but there are only 3 left cos' I cannot resist myself to eat one of them.

To the office for dessert time tomorrow and intoxicating and/or traumatizing my European colleagues on Hello Kitty-everything culture again. Hahaha!!

This is a real vintage baking tin, I love the flowery imprints on it.
















No comments:
Post a Comment