Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Printemps 2012 #28

Things I see.

Paris has huge dandelions.  

French like to go to movies alone.  

Loads of products commemorating the diamond jubilee of Queen E II.  

Love the box!! I got 2 of them, one to be used in the office. I was thinking the tea would most likely taste weird (like some tea I tried that tasted spicy or with some weird spices, it was awful!!), tried them the moment I went back, and it was good! Something like breakfast tea.
 

What really interest me in M&S is this specific Granola mix with seeds. It was out of stock the other day when I went to replenish my stock. I was feeling disappointed and perplexed cos' how could they be out of stock? There were 5 packets left on the shelf when I went today, I wanted to sweep all 5 into my shopping basket, but they are 500g each, and I was alone. So, I took what I can carry comfortably.
 
3 packs should last me for a month, at least. I hope. =p 


 An excellent French brand.  
I love lavender anything, besides green tea. 50% off this week. I love it when I smell like lavender, fresh from bath or shower! 


New seats in the new metro trains here. It looks nice and is comfy but I don't think it is a good idea to use this in Europe. It is only feasible in highly civic-conscious countries like Japan. Any other countries should adopt what SMRT is using, plastic seats that could be clean easily.
  

Cute scented candles #1  

Cute scented candles #2  

Cute scented candles #3  

Amused by this slogan. I don't think it makes any sense.

Something I read recently and I really like it - "He's not perfect, you aren't either, and the two of you will never be perfect, but if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the best you can. He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don't hurt him. Don't change him, and don't expect more than he can give. Don't analyse. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he's not there. Love hard when there is love to be had, because perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy perfect for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment