Food for the past week or so.
What I usually do with my strawberries since they are roaring in season now. Awesomely good & sweet - in my yoghurt or at times, I eat them with nutella as a treat.

That was 7 bananas in total.

I tried recalling and counting the kind of staff welfares we've got in the office, but I gave up in the end. The best way is to click on "work" from my tags and I am counting my blessings when I looked through the history of them all. =D
I'm not a habitual coffee drinker, but I like to make use of the industrial size Nespresso machine we have in the office to make café latte in the mornings.
Proportion should always be Latte > Café.
I'm not really sure whether this is considered as part of staff welfare, but my manager served me a plate of this during one of the mornings himself and literally brought it under my eyes. Maybe, this is going to cost me my promotion in the end. Hahaha.

Talking about the weekly fruit platter we have in the office, there are always leftovers, especially the bananas. To reduce wastage (throwing them into the bin), this is what we do. #1 Me, officially the banana cake baker (I was very happy when my colleagues kept going back to the pantry area for seconds or thirds and complained to me during lunch hour that I'm a threat to their waistlines. HAHAAHAHA!!) brought them home and trying different versions of banana cake making.

Talking about the weekly fruit platter we have in the office, there are always leftovers, especially the bananas. To reduce wastage (throwing them into the bin), this is what we do. #1 Me, officially the banana cake baker (I was very happy when my colleagues kept going back to the pantry area for seconds or thirds and complained to me during lunch hour that I'm a threat to their waistlines. HAHAAHAHA!!) brought them home and trying different versions of banana cake making.
This time round - original layering on top of Vanhouten chocolate banana cake with a spread of Nutella in between.
That was 7 bananas in total.
#2 Banana milk shake - Bananas X vanilla ice cream X fresh strawberries, made with the blender we have in the office kitchen. P/S: You need a thick straw for this.
Can you make out how moist my chocolate-based banana cake was? =D
Can you make out how moist my chocolate-based banana cake was? =D
P/S: Blogger changed my interface and blogging isn't as fast as I used to. Why are they changing the interfaces when it is already good? I've been avoiding the FB timeline thingy, hate it.















No comments:
Post a Comment