♥ My best-in-the-world-line-manager just came up to me on Friday saying that the company is going to take over my mobile bills & I'll get an iPhone (well, I can choose between an iPhone or a blackberry) on top of that by June.
I was already planning to set aside a budget for an iPhone as soon as my current contract with the provider ends in Sept, I was delirious with joy when he broke the news. I've decided that I'll take a white one. Whether it is iPhone 4 or 4S (I don't mind cos' the expenses don't come from my pocket. Hahaha!), either way, the camera is going to be way better than the one that I'm having now.
And, most probably, I'll move over to using instagram as a way of catching up with whoever is reading my blog now (primarily close friends & family) than blogging. Instagram seems to be something on-the-go?
Also, I'm crossing my fingers that I can type Chinese/Japanese characters on the iphone because I cannot do that on my current blackberry, even texts in Chinese/Japanese that I've received from my contacts were decoded in some unrecognisable symbols.
I'll need to ask my buds what are the apps that I would enjoy to have! Hahahaha! I'm totally excited to think about having the iphone. I'm so behind times when everyone around me has it.
♥ Company retreat for summer this year has been confirmed - We'll be going to London for 4D3N!!
Again, I'm totally excited and looking forward to this because I got a bunch of really cool colleagues and our last trip to Amsterdam was so enjoyable, I think we are going to have so much fun together once more! =D We have been discussing about what we are going to do, go, and eat during office hours. Hahaha!! Since we have colleagues in the London office too, I can foresee we will get really excellent local hangouts recommendations!!
I just hope the upcoming Olympic event wouldn't be a bumper to our plans. And, the weather in London... well, crossing our fingers that if it doesn't feel like summer, let it be spring conditions at least. I was told some parts of UK are still snowing. =/
♪♫ I'm truly counting my blessings that I've landed myself in such a good company with great bosses and cool colleagues ♫♪















No comments:
Post a Comment