Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Printemps 2012 #38

Wednesday* company outing after work to a play at the theatre. 4 adults at the back of a Fiat500. We were laughing so much during the whole time that I had cramps.

I ended up sitting on the lap of P cos I am the most petite**.

The insides are beautiful. I'll get this if I want a car in Paris.


The sky at past 19h. It was quite a sunny day, albeit a bit chilly.


Googlemap - finding the exact street.


Paris still remains a very beautiful city to drive around.


The street to Théâtre de la Main d'Or.


The 2nd time I went to a theatre performance in Paris, and I highly recommend this*** one to everyone who is in Paris!!



The cocktail reception area.


The bare stage with just the leather chair as a prop. You don't need much when you have it all. =)


The play has been going on for the past 3 years, but it is still full house every time. Audience from everywhere in the world.
I was made to go on stage at some point, totally embarassing but I was greatly amused and I'm glad I was spontaneous enough.

*The next day is a public holiday - "Ascension"

** In the European ans/or US context.

***"How to become parisian in one hour?" by Olivier Giraud

No comments:

Post a Comment