Summer is here. We have 28 degrees or more in the day and it is quite unbearable at times because most places in France aren't air-conditioned. That includes the metro trains... =/
Some of my cravings when the weather gets hot.
The fruits in the office these few weeks.
Strawberries & cherries are totally in the season now.

Fruits I have at home.
Strawberries drizzled with "Miel de Forêt".

Mixed berries - Raspberries, cranberries & blackcurrants.

The green tea ice cream I made - First attempt & I didn't put enough green tea powder.

My fav alcoholic drink at present - Its name is "Asti" and it comes from Italy. It is sparkly, sweet & fruity!!

Korean 梅酒。

Strawberries & cherries are totally in the season now.

Fruits I have at home.
Strawberries drizzled with "Miel de Forêt".

Mixed berries - Raspberries, cranberries & blackcurrants.

The green tea ice cream I made - First attempt & I didn't put enough green tea powder.

My fav alcoholic drink at present - Its name is "Asti" and it comes from Italy. It is sparkly, sweet & fruity!!

Korean 梅酒。
















No comments:
Post a Comment