Lunch on Thurs with the colleagues chez "Bœuf sur le Toit".

I like the decor. High ceiling with tropical settings.


Appetiser - Asparagus, spinach topped with real crab meat (though it was just a few pathetic pieces).

My main dish - Salmon with some grilled vegetables.

Drinks with the colleagues after work on the same day.
The sakura cracker I found in the bowl of nuts.

"Brain freeze" is drinking up 2 cocktails (in this case, long island) all at once.

Aftermath.


I like the decor. High ceiling with tropical settings.


Appetiser - Asparagus, spinach topped with real crab meat (though it was just a few pathetic pieces).

My main dish - Salmon with some grilled vegetables.

Drinks with the colleagues after work on the same day.
The sakura cracker I found in the bowl of nuts.

"Brain freeze" is drinking up 2 cocktails (in this case, long island) all at once.

Aftermath.
















No comments:
Post a Comment