The commercial that will lift my eyes every time no matter what I am doing.
Natalie Portman - my fav among all, coupled with a beautiful song and scenes, it is just perfect in every sense.




The song, "Je t'aime... moi non plus" is the first song I like in the French language, written by Serge Gainsbourg. In 1969, Gainsbourg recorded a version with his lover, Jane Birkin. It reached number one in the UK, but was banned in several countries due to its sexual content. It is the melody that caught me and is still loving it, though its lyrics kinda caught me off guard when I learnt about it.
Je t’aime je t’aime (I love you, I love you)
Oh oui je t’aime (Oh yes I love you)
Moi non plus (nor do I)
Oh mon amour (Oh my love)
Comme la vague irrésolue (Like the wave, irresolute)
Je vais, je vais et je viens (I go, I go and I come)
Entre tes reins (Inside you my love)
Je vais et je viens (I go, I go and I come)
Entre tes reins (Inside you my love)
Et je me retiens (And then I hold on)
Je t’aime je t’aime (I love you, I love you)
Oh oui je t’aime (Oh yes I love you)
Moi non plus (nor do I)
Oh mon amour (Oh my love)
Tu es la vague, moi l’île nue (You are the wave, And I the naked island)
Tu vas, tu vas et tu viens (You go, you go and you come, inside me me love)
Entre mes reins (inside me my love)
Tu vas et tu viens (You go, you go and you come)
Entre mes reins (inside me my love)
Et je te rejoins (and then we are one)
Je t’aime je t’aime (I love you, I love you)
Oh oui je t’aime (Oh yes I love you)
Moi non plus (nor do I)
Oh mon amour (Oh my love)
L’amour physique est sans issue (Physical love is a dead end)
Je vais je vais et je viens (I go, I go and I come)
Entre tes reins (inside you my love)
Je vais et je viens (I go, I go and I come)
Je me retiens (And then I hold on)
Non, maintenant viens (No, now... come)















No comments:
Post a Comment