The green things.
I'm lucky in a sense that I love my greens. All the better when it is good for our body and this is not cultivated though my parents encourage us to eat our greens at a very tender age. I think I am those few kids who wouldn't spit out their greens but rather, enjoy eating them at every meal. I can have vegetables alone for a meal, but eating meat alone gets me feeling sick on the other hand.
Highly raved by my Taiwanese friends, a few cakes from Sadaharu Aoki. He has shops in Japan, Taipei and Paris.


I wouldn't miss out all the green tea flavoured cakes, I got 2 different green tea cakes, but it was the one named "Bamboo" that I like a lot. The other one just didn't have enough matcha taste that I like.
♥♥The "Bamboo" cake♥♥

Green tea X redbean paste fillings always make the best combination.
Korean green tea W red bean paste filling "cornetto".

Korean green tea W red bean paste filling "sandwich" ice cream.


Green tea X redbean paste fillings always make the best combination.
Korean green tea W red bean paste filling "cornetto".

Korean green tea W red bean paste filling "sandwich" ice cream.
















No comments:
Post a Comment