As you can guess, I've been meddling with the new phone, trying to get used from a blackberry to an iphone. The transistion is full of pleasure as I discovered how much I've been missing. One drawback is the typos I've been making while trying to point at the correct letters on the iphone, compared to the blackberry's keypad. But, with all the apps that iphone can offer, a bigger screen to boot, I can live with this minus point. =D
Some pictures I took while trying to test the different functions. They are on my instagram too, I think I'll be updating there pretty often now!! Follow me here!
First pic taken on the new phone.

The church that I see everyday - Église Saint Pierre de Chaillot.

At the boulangerie.


My frequent hairdo in summer.


The church that I see everyday - Église Saint Pierre de Chaillot.

At the boulangerie.


My frequent hairdo in summer.
















No comments:
Post a Comment