Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Printemps 2012 #51

I've been updating more on instagram now. I like it much more than FB. It's so fun. =D

You can find most of the pics here on my instagram. Usually, I upload the pics on the spot as long as I've got Wifi.

The strawberry fruit tart which we ordered from the regular pâtisserie next to our work place during lunch for dessert today, with compliments from the company.



My Swedish colleague brought this for us to share and taste today too. Usually you eat this with toast. These are everyday breakfast for Swedish children.


Too fishy for my liking though.


Iphone camera is very cool. With one of the apps, I can actually choose the no. of frames I want, organised in certain combinations and take them all at one go on the spot without doing any kind of rearrangement after - What I wore to work today. 


Dinner tonight with A.

No comments:

Post a Comment