Halloween night with A's family and Asian Cooking Lesson for A.
It was loads of fun!!


I demostrated to her how Thai Pineapple Rice, Thai Green Curry with prawns and pumpkin (cos' there are loads this season and it goes well with curry), Korean Spicy Calamari, Japanese Crispy Chicken, Sweet & Sour Pork (both eaten by the kids before I can take a pic.
A's notes in her mother tongue (while I was telling her everything in English) on the recipes tonight. LOL!
The first time I saw a Jack O' Latern, made by the eldest kid! So cute!!
The view I woke up to this morning, with extremely crisp and fresh air!!
A's second daughter, making X'mas decorations.
How I made my friend's child an Asian gay. Hahahaha!
I really should stop telling every European I came across with these finger hand signs in photos!!















No comments:
Post a Comment