My first time visiting a farm! My first time digging and pulling out vegetables and fruits from the ground or directly from the plant itself! It was so fun and way too cool!
I also tasted the sweetest!! (literally) cherry tomatoes in my life.
The different kinds of vegetables they have this year.
"The Children! Do not hesitate to adopt us for Halloween - The Jack O' Lantern"
A, ready to harvest "her crops" for the day!!
At the leek field.
I guessed this is how "plantation" is being defined. Size wise.
I was so delirious with joy in such a big open space, filled with food and flowers that I did everything except the proper harvesting.
This is the "real FRESH" carrots. Straight from the ground.
It was just impossible to pull them out from the ground. With all the strength I could muster, I only managed to pull out its leaves.
I've eaten countless cabbages in my life, in curries, simple stir-fry, etc, but this is the first time I saw a bed, a full big bed of cabbages with all these big leaves embedding the "fruit - cabbage".
A & I were so happy inside the cherry tomatoes green house. I ate the red and yellow ones and they are sweet! S.W.E.E.T. Really sweet! So unlike those sold in the supermarkets.
First time seeing cherry tomatoes flowers.
I can stay inside the green house the whole day getting drunk just by eating them.
Rose fields.
Between the black and red berries vines.
I wanna go back again!!!!!!!
I wanna go back again!!!!!!!















No comments:
Post a Comment