My London colleagues came over to Paris over the last weekend and we had a pretty fabulous time!!
Dinner on Friday at this restaurant along Canal Saint Martin. I like it and I'm going to bring my friends there again when they come to visit!

C - The sassy Italian!
L&I.

Main dishes most of us have chosen from the menu - Scallops with sesame & some duck confit topped with mashed potato.


The desserts. I chose Pannacota, but I forgot the other one which some of my colleagues have chosen, some pastry with apples embedded within.


We adjourned to a popular pub/bar/chilling out place - Le Comptoir Général, cutting the long queue cos' one of my London colleagues knows the bouncer. Hahaha!!

They are operating on a vintage African theme inside, which look pretty cool! The whole place consists of different levels - bookshop, vintage clothes and accessories, etc.
Cheers to a better future!!
Canal Saint Martin by night.

Main dishes most of us have chosen from the menu - Scallops with sesame & some duck confit topped with mashed potato.


The desserts. I chose Pannacota, but I forgot the other one which some of my colleagues have chosen, some pastry with apples embedded within.


We adjourned to a popular pub/bar/chilling out place - Le Comptoir Général, cutting the long queue cos' one of my London colleagues knows the bouncer. Hahaha!!

They are operating on a vintage African theme inside, which look pretty cool! The whole place consists of different levels - bookshop, vintage clothes and accessories, etc.
Cheers to a better future!!Canal Saint Martin by night.
















No comments:
Post a Comment