Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I felt good for the whole day! Maybe it's the beginning of the weekend and I have had enough of good sleep - 15 hours.

Went out to the neighbourhood in Ternes, got a new telly for the kitchen cos the old one broke down after a good 20 years of usage. The weather was dready though, drizzling on and off, luckily it wasn't pouring cats and dogs. Still, it didn't wet my mood at all, I find it totally lazy, slow and relaxing in a pleasant way to spend a Saturday.

The vendors in the open wet market where we bought our seafood triggered some chuckles within me today. I reckon it was something positve but anyhow, I like what I'm wearing today. Just the right amount of clothes in this kind of neither here nor there weather.


Posing in the 1930s apt I'm living in.


tailored jacket, knitted blouse, tulipped cut shorts at waist
with ankle high boots.


I really felt cheerier and much happier now that the sun only sets at around 2030hrs. I was commenting about this to K on msn and she agrees with me too. Think only those who have been staying in countries with distinct 4 seasons will understand. I think the weather has much more effects than hormones. I even have the patience to dress up with no special occasion in particular, just to feel good... about myself. I think I'm putting a silly smile on my face recently too. Mood does swings with the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment