Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

5月20日。春。晴。晚上9时45分。巴黎。


Dinner at 1 of my fav restaurant & here's my fav waiter!
He's always joking with me. LOL!


Moroccan tea.



Moroccan tea set. Doesn't it gives off very Ali Baba vibes?
The tallest container contains some flowery water where you're supposed to drip it onto your palms. Smells pretty nice!!



Happiness is when weekend starts from Wed evening. Thurs is a public holiday!
May is my favourite month in France besides December.



Moroccan tinted lamps make pretty lightings.


It's ok if you don't know how to speak any French but you must know how to say "I would like extra hot fudge and nuts please" in French.
That was one of the first few things I asked W in the past. Hahaha!! =p



Paris is a very old city, underground or multi-storey parking is rare.
Sometimes finding a place to park takes longer than your journey.



So, let me show you how "adjustable and flexible" our dear French are.
They are the epitome of the saying, "Rules are meant to be broken".

Not enough space? Go the other way round. Whatever that works.
LOL!
Seriously, I haven't tried this method personally. I'm skeptical about whether I'll get the parking ticket or not. I think there is a 50-50 possibility depending on the officer. As a typical Asian or S'pore, I won't even want to take such chances.



May's nearly gone and I just took a glance at June, it's not even half as appealing as May. Anyhow, I shall enjoy the rest of my long weekend and try to make the most out of it. Meanwhile, I shall catch my 40 winks first.

No comments:

Post a Comment