This week is on cleaning up and clearing up. It is really therapeutic. I started on the smaller things first, from my accessories on Fri night to something that has been bothering me for almost 3 years. I'm glad everything's back to normal and I blamed myself for being so stupid and worrisome because I'm worrying for nothing all along. I should have guessed some things will never change, no matter what. =)
William got this for me as a present for some occasion, it's nice but it's bursting...

A lot of them were presents from friends and relatives, I haven't wear a big part of these out yet cos I keep wearing back the same old ones. Just like when I stare into my wardrobe wondering what I should wear for the day, I just rolled my eyes, get fed up about thinking about it and pull the same old clothes over my head.
As I was trying to rearrange everything and make them neat again, here are some of my favs.




















From top row (L-R): Antique gold brooch with charms, Silver brooch with charms, bracelet with swravoski crystal, dress watch for some dressy occasions, long necklace with the bird that really swings when you are in motion! (so cute!!), the rest are all long necklaces which are very easy to match, I let the pictures speak for themselves.
I lost one pair of earrings I really like while I was packing, goodness knows how. However, I got the better of it cos I overcame what has been weighing on my heart this week. Materialistic stuff like this doesn't matter - at all.
I lost one pair of earrings I really like while I was packing, goodness knows how. However, I got the better of it cos I overcame what has been weighing on my heart this week. Materialistic stuff like this doesn't matter - at all.















No comments:
Post a Comment