.. is just super slack. I don't think anyone's in the mood to work cos almost every week is a long weekend (i.e. Fri's a PH and you got Sat & Sun off too) for the whole month. All except for this coming week, which is more than a wet blanket really.
Talking about the weather, it's behaving like some women going through menopause - totally unpredictable. Temperature wise, it can range from 6°C in the morning to as high as 26°C in the afternoon. Luckily, I kept my "cool" in the office during the weekdays and count my blessings that my job is nowhere near anything labourious. Figuratively speaking, 就像HT那天说的,在MSN video看到的我就真的很像 “见光死”的那类。自己也因为阳光的缘故而亲身挨了几刀,所以还是 thanks, but no thanks.
I was in a very good mood yesterday when I woke up cos I slept for 16hours straight! I don't know how I did it but when I woke up, 16 hours has indeed passed. Hahaha!! We went out to Concorde to get some books, back to Saint Lazare for some shopping as my ballerinas were beyond any redemption since I wore them out almost everyday for a period of 4 months. Called it a day after settling on the usual satisying bowl of chashuu ramen at Pyramides.
Talking about the weather, it's behaving like some women going through menopause - totally unpredictable. Temperature wise, it can range from 6°C in the morning to as high as 26°C in the afternoon. Luckily, I kept my "cool" in the office during the weekdays and count my blessings that my job is nowhere near anything labourious. Figuratively speaking, 就像HT那天说的,在MSN video看到的我就真的很像 “见光死”的那类。自己也因为阳光的缘故而亲身挨了几刀,所以还是 thanks, but no thanks.
I was in a very good mood yesterday when I woke up cos I slept for 16hours straight! I don't know how I did it but when I woke up, 16 hours has indeed passed. Hahaha!! We went out to Concorde to get some books, back to Saint Lazare for some shopping as my ballerinas were beyond any redemption since I wore them out almost everyday for a period of 4 months. Called it a day after settling on the usual satisying bowl of chashuu ramen at Pyramides.
*************
Italian leather sandals for Sping/Summer 2009.
I planned to wear this to death till summer ends since we don't have a lot of warm months, at most 3 months per year. The rest of the year is just too cold to be out in this.
I planned to wear this to death till summer ends since we don't have a lot of warm months, at most 3 months per year. The rest of the year is just too cold to be out in this.

There's actually a short story behind me buying summer shoes. I really adore the idea of wearing slippers when the weather is hot. Afterall, I live in sunny Singapore all my life! The first time I wore my slippers in Paris, W was giving me this quizzical look.
W: You sure you wanna wear that out?
Me: What's wrong?
W: They are slippers. They are meant to be worn at home.
Me: Huh!! They are not any other slippers you know! They are Birkenstock!! (Close friends would have guessed I'm getting a bit annoyed at this point. LOL!)
W: Birken-what? They are still slippers, no matter what name they have, darling.
Me: (in my head) Honestly, does he know anything??!!
I insisted on wearing my Birkenstock then and it was after that that I realised Parisians don't wear the kind of slippers we do back in S'pore or America for that note. It's like it's vulgar to bare your 5 toes in public or something. I have doubts whether they know the existence of Birkenstock, even if the country of origin is their neighbour, Germany.
*************
I finally found the bag!
Fits everything I'm looking out for, pure leather, all soft & buttery.
The colour is a pale shade of green. Should be easy to match.
Showing its front & back.
Fits everything I'm looking out for, pure leather, all soft & buttery.
The colour is a pale shade of green. Should be easy to match.
Showing its front & back.


Just a note to myself, I've been searching for a bag like this for months, or perhaps close to a year. I didn't make it a point to go into every possible shop but to me, it's just a hit or miss. Like today, it was just lucky that I found the things I wanted without preparing to buy anything back home in the first place. It's always like this, huh?
Especially so when I'm in Paris. I keep telling myself when it comes to fashion goods, all the brands are readily available around me, the only thing I'm worried is I've got not enough in my wallet or it's way out of my budget.
Especially so when I'm in Paris. I keep telling myself when it comes to fashion goods, all the brands are readily available around me, the only thing I'm worried is I've got not enough in my wallet or it's way out of my budget.

P/S: I got this really bento-looking bento box yesterday after our ramen session at the supermarket!! I'm still in the midst of thinking what to bring on Mon using this really bento-looking bento box!! Pics soon when my inspiration attacks!! =D















No comments:
Post a Comment