Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Loïc (Edited to add pictures)


Cutie Loïc chuckling and laughing while I was carrying him in the restaurant.
(He's so beautiful!! I want a bb like that!!)
He's an Eurasian - Father's a French & mother's a S'porean. He looks way more Asian than his elder sister.



Intelligent big eyes.




I named him Prince Michelin cos he's VERY well fed. Hooray to breastmilk!
The best natural food! He's a whopping 8-kg baby when he's barely 6 months old. My arms ache after carrying him around for 5 mins (I'm so weak. LoL!).




Our lunch. I forgot to take a pic of their famous assorted tempura. Was too busy chatting and eating.




The beauty of motherhood.


お団子・道姑头・The high bun on my head is not as big as I want it to be today cos' I was running late for our lunch (in the end, she was later than me, pft!). Anyhow, I think it makes one's face look very fresh and young! (LoL! as much as i wanna believe)

No comments:

Post a Comment