It was early this year that kept me thinking I should get a proper functional phone - internet access, GPS, (especially useful when I'm a foreigner here) emails, etc. I have been using the most basic mobile you could find in the market for the past few years as I don't see the need to spend (not even splurge) on one cos' I really don't use it often before this. New environment & small social network.I even got used to going out feeling very alright without having my mobile with me, something which is deemed "being stripped naked" by a lot of my friends back home.
Maybe it has been a really long time, I was behaving like 浏姥姥游花园, "woah-ing" at every function. Haha.
********************
Some pics I took at my desk in the office today using my new toy - unedited. I'm satisfied about the quality coming from a mobile phone. =)
Besides work documents, I stuck pics (from magazines, the web, etc) that I like across my cubicle walls.


大家中秋节快了!!
Besides work documents, I stuck pics (from magazines, the web, etc) that I like across my cubicle walls.
Left: This drawer stores my beverages, the one below this drawer is "my breakfast/snacks" drawer. LoL. Everyone in the office goes by this kind of arrangement.
Right: Foot rest given by company (I love!! my masculine leather shoes!! Very comfy & I can walk very fast in it when I snooze too much in the morning and rushing for work. LoL!!).
They distribute armrest and "mouse rest", have a doctor to check on the height of our chair, the intesity of the lights in the office, etc. to make sure we work under the right conditions.


大家中秋节快了!!















No comments:
Post a Comment