There is a very lovely mini park right below my parents' apartment. It has been part of my life since 1988, whether it is walking back from the shopping centre nearby, from one of the coffeeshops, from one of the bus stops, coming back from school and lest to say, my daily jogging route etc., I know I'm home when I see it.
This park gives off different vibes during day and night. Usually, I like jogging in the evening when the weather is cooler. Also, there is this familiar group of joggers and elderly living nearby who I see almost everyday but never know their names, a smile of acknowledgement would suffice.
This park gives off different vibes during day and night. Usually, I like jogging in the evening when the weather is cooler. Also, there is this familiar group of joggers and elderly living nearby who I see almost everyday but never know their names, a smile of acknowledgement would suffice.







I love to look up at the "canopy" every time.

新加坡四季如夏,有很多人都觉得它千篇一律,时不时发牢骚地喊闷; 但是,自己经历了国外变幻莫测的春夏秋冬,反而觉得新加坡天气一成不变的可爱。也因为这份固执与执着, 或多或少让我感到淡定和舒服。这应该就是回家、到家的感觉吧。


I will definitely miss you. See you again, soon.
I'm so used to living on high storeys that I don't feel anything looking down from the window while standing on my bed.
















Yeah, constant weather is great! NY's weather just keeps fluctuating between 8-29 degrees. Can't even tell if it is summer or autumn now, I pity the trees here, they must be so confused about what to do with their leaf color.
ReplyDeleteHmm... r u going back to France soon?
- Carol
Hi Neighbour!
ReplyDeleteWhat a conincidence, my block is just right infront of the park!
:)
Lijun
@Carol Well, same as Paris now. It could be "crisp" in the morning, warm in the day and cold at night. That is where layering of clothes sets in and also this is the area I'm terrible at! I'm just no good at layering! I look like a very wrong X'mas tree!!
ReplyDeleteYea, going to go back soon and totally looking forward to meet you again!! Either NYC, home-S'pore or even UK across the English channel!! For sure, I'm gonna stick around you!!! LOL.
@Lijun Wow! So, I might have seen you already!! =D