Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Sakae Sushi ・ The Conveyor Belt Sushi Restaurant

Actually, after writing about Sushi Tei, I don't know what to say about Sakae Sushi. I go there on and off with friends, it is not too bad, but it is not that good either. I'm at a loss of words to describe its real standards because the food there don't come cheap either, though it is relatively cheaper compared to Sushi Tei, but the quality offered is very different.

I do have some fond memories of Sakae Sushi because I always come here with my friends during schooling days when we crave for Japanese food.

If you are not a picky about Japanese food in general and you would like to have a first hand experience on conveyor belt dining, as well as ordering from your personal computer screen located next to your table, Sakae Sushi isn't a bad choice. At the very least, my French colleague who just dropped by a visit to Singapore in June is quite impressed with the computer menu. LOL!

In addition, no complains about the freshness of their sashimis.



The computer screen where you could order your food just by clicking on the mouse placed on your table and the conveyor belt where you can just take the food you like and the colour of the plates determine the different price range.


Sakae Sushi located in Wisma Atria has got one of the nicest furnishings for this restaurant.


With our Chawanmushi!!


Their Chawanmushi is good.


"Dragon Roll".


Fried Tofu.


Scallop Maki.


Fresh salmon & swordfish sashimi served on top of ice packs.


Tofu salad with fresh mangoes and sesame dressing.


Vegetable Tempura.


Do NOT order their desserts.
We ordered 2 different kinds of Green Tea ice-cream that evening but they both turned out horribly disgusting.

Us in the restaurant while waiting for food.

I was playing with her Samsung Galaxy phone. I realised my blackberry's camera function is really lousy. Samsung Galaxy has camera lens that allows you to take self-potraits. So cool!!

**To date, Sakae Sushi has 15 outlets located in the Central area of Singapore. Click here for full details. **

No comments:

Post a Comment