To date, I haven't got any disappointment from the dishes I've ordered from this restaurant. And, I've been going here since my college days. I love everything on their menu, including their desserts!!
Sushi Tei is a good choice if you want to know how quality Japanese food should taste and look like!

My secondary school classmate with her very adorable baby girl!!

I've mentioned this a lot of times, LOL! I always use Chawanmushi as a benchmark to determine how good a Japanese restaurant is.

Tiger Prawn Avocado Roll.

Unagi Roll.

Salmon California Roll.

Baby Melody is always a very happy baby!!

[ADDRESSES]
Paragon (Nearest MRT Station: Orchard, NS22), North-South Line
290 Orchard Road #05-04/05 Paragon
Singapore 238859
Tel: 6235 1771
Opening Hours
11.30am to 10.00pm daily
(last order 9.30pm)
Ngee Ann City (Nearest MRT Station: Orchard, NS22), North-South Line
391 Orchard Road #02-13
Ngee Ann City
Singapore 238873
Tel: 6737 8878
Opening Hours
11.30am to 10.00pm daily
(last order 9.30pm)
Raffles City Shopping Centre (Nearest MRT Station: City Hall, NS25/EW13), North-South Line & East-West Line
252 North Bridge Road #03-13/14
Raffles City Shopping Centre
Singapore 179103
Tel: 6334 7887
Opening Hours
11.30am to 10.00pm daily
(last order 9.30pm)
China Square Central (Nearest MRT Station: Chinatown, NE4/DT19), North-South Line & Downtown Line (under construction)
20 Cross Street
China Square Central
#01-28/30
Singapore 048422
Tel: 6223 0070
Opening Hours
11.30am to 10.00pm daily
(last order 9.30pm)
VivoCity (Nearest MRT Station: HarbourFront, NE1/CC29), North-East Line & Circle Line
1 Harbour Front Walk
#02-152/153 VivoCity
Singapore 098585
Tel: 6376 9591
Opening Hours
11.30am to 10.00pm daily















No comments:
Post a Comment