The usual grocery shopping day over the weekend but I discovered that Bodum has opened its flagship store (or, at least the shop looks like one) on the same street when I wanted to get one of their products for quite some time.

All the X'mas decorations are up in Paris. Temperature has been fluctuating so far - today is pretty "warm", the last 2 days were cold, and the 2 days before that were still manageable... Unpredictable.


Signature products of Bodum.

The huge video screen spanning across its 2 levels. I don't really understand why they chose a chimpanzee as their mascot.

Cashiers' counter with very stylish Macintosh monitors.

Chimpanzee from Bodum says "Christmas 2011".

I got the ♪♫ electric milk frother ♫♪ I wanted since I last mentioned here. I could make my own green tea latte and unorthodox "sado-style green tea" at home!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment