Even the X'mas decoration for a random bookstore in a random shopping mall is beautiful.



Colours associated with X'mas - Red, Gold, Green, White.


The intricate details and cravings on the placemat.


I love wooden stuff in the house and this dining table caught my eye cos' it has all the details I wanted. Thick wooden legs with beautiful craved dining chairs.

Beautiful tableware too.

Cute X'mas doormat.

The perfect red dress for X'mas.

But, the most practical thing to own during X'mas is perhaps, a nice, soft, warm and cosy bed eating pralinés & chocolates.




Colours associated with X'mas - Red, Gold, Green, White.


The intricate details and cravings on the placemat.


I love wooden stuff in the house and this dining table caught my eye cos' it has all the details I wanted. Thick wooden legs with beautiful craved dining chairs.

Beautiful tableware too.

Cute X'mas doormat.

The perfect red dress for X'mas.

But, the most practical thing to own during X'mas is perhaps, a nice, soft, warm and cosy bed eating pralinés & chocolates.
















No comments:
Post a Comment