Today, I went to get my vintage cheddar again (I finished them kind of fast and I feel like eating them again). There was a queue, perhaps, it is Friday and while waiting, I was taking a good look at the different kinds of cheese around me. Also, I got my camera in my bag!! =)
Cheese galore!! - From different regions in France.
How many have you tried? How many can you recognise? How many do you want to taste?




















heh heh, there's a supermarket at my place where it has more than 100 kinds of cheeses from different countries. The best thing is they always have a lot of cheese samples so I can my cheese fix there when I have cravings, pretty fun to try all the different cheeses :)
ReplyDelete-carol
Best - why do you still need to buy in the first place? You just have to make one round and try every sample there is. LOL!! But, you will be marked in no time. HAHAAHAHAHA!! =p
ReplyDeleteLOL, I don't do it every time I shop there lah. Besides, I always shop there for most of my groceries, so they also earn back the profits mah
ReplyDelete-carol
pour moi ce serait sans doute le roquefort! :-)
ReplyDelete@Marie Woah! Le roquefort est le fromange bleu, non? Ce sera trop fort pour moi!! =) Je ne suis pas très aventureux quand il s'agit de fromage. Je reste au niveau d'un enfant!! =p
ReplyDelete