Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Hiver 2011/2012 #3

Tell me I have positive Asian influence on my colleagues. =)
I was telling them about those Japanese photo booths we have back in Singapore since schooling days where one can be "trained" to take multiple shots within seconds, I think after all the finger posing they have done during our Amsterdam staff retreat, they are quite natural in front of my camera now. LoL.

We did a couple of "10 shots series within 10seconds" on Friday before the office closes for X'mas break!!








Those are 2 giant rubber gym balls in the pics. They are usually place in our department. Part of staff welfare too. We used them when we wanna "de-stress". Sit/Bounce around/Roll/Lie, etc on it whenever we want to.



J came running towards me excitedly with this 3D Hello Kitty model cos' she found a site with all the different characters we can make with paper. She is so cute!!

D saw her with that and exclaimed he got a similar one but he is from the "Simpsons". Hahaha!!


Merry X'mas, everyone!! Have a blessed one.

4 comments:

  1. Wah-hahahaha~~ the multi-shot photos so remind me of times with Karen and other friends. We always go crazy with all kinds of strange poses and expressions, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. babe

    merry x'mas and god bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it makes everything even crazier and funnier when everyone is ever so spontaneous!! =DD I like them a lot!! Hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A joyous and happy x'mas to you and your family too!! How are your kids? =D

    ReplyDelete